Ezy Odimuko is an author, teacher and poet. She enjoys writing and has written many short stories and poems, her first published work is Relationship Smart: Love ,Courtship and Marriage for Every Woman.
So, I just finished reading this book. And i recommend it .
I got what I expected and more.
I expected biblically-backed teachings about relationships, well i was served that.
But that wasn't all.
This book is laced with practical and realistic relationship advice that will serve as a blueprint to a model marriage.
The book is indeed expository 🔥.
I love how she shares her journey throughout each chapter.
She touched on a lot of issues young ladies don’t know how to deal with when it comes to relationship and courtship in general.
She gets to the root of many relationship problems, how they can be solved and avoided.
She also gives practical directions on certain questions to ask your patner during courtship.
Had been eagerly anticipating this book since it was first announced.
I love this book. It's such a blessing and it's life changing . May this book bring revival to those who need it.
Let's just do a top five list of how much i loved this book and why you should read it.
1. Regardless of your views this is a book you need to read it will help you understand relationships more clearly.
2. Ezy's writing is beautiful and poetic.
3. Every pastor/church leader needs to read this book to help them teach love and relationship seminars better.
4. It is not a book to fly through because every chapter is filled with meat and truth.
5. You'll need to read it with a pen in hand so you can underline and jot points.
6. This is the book every parent needs to read so they can help their kids know and understand how relationships work.
Thank you, Ezy!
I was immediately captivated by the title from the start.
I listened to Ezys podcast a long time ago and i was amazed.This book is an excellent read as well. This book has a message for everyone.
Listen to Ezy's podcasts
watch her videos
Ezy is committed to giving the best counsel to married and intending couples.
For nuggets and classes on creating that model marriage, watch and subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking on this video.
Listen to my podcast series, as we discuss and answer questions pertaining to matters of the heart.
Heart to Heart with Ezy is my podcast series where personal and workable ways of dealing with conflicts in relationships, are shared by me and experts in the field.
Click on the audio link to listen to my podcast series.
Shared hearts, Outreach
Follow ezy to see how project Shared hearts
is empowering and blessing women, helping them become the best they can be.
Singles and Marriage Seminar
Ezy will be hosting a marriage seminar for singles.